BladeSec IA Services, Ltd is committed to maintaining your privacy and as a consequence we would like to think that this privacy statement is different:-
- We do not collect information from this site except where you may voluntarily submit information by e-mail or other communications medium.
- We do not undertake any automated or bulk direct marketing activities. We despise organisations who use them (even under the pretence of being legitimate opt-in marketing lists), and so if you do get spam from us, please forward it to uce@BladeSecIA.com.
- No part of this website requires registration to use.
- We do not conduct any analysis of website logfiles except for website tuning and technical problem resolution.
- We do count the number of times that Domestic Travel Advice is downloaded using the Goo.gl URL shortener. You can check what information is captured by Google (and indeed, placed into the public domain) by clicking the link at the bottom of the download page. This is limited to the number of times that the link has been clicked, when it was clicked, the referrer, the type of browser used, the geolocation of the IP and the OS. We're only interested in how many times it's downloaded.
- If you object to using shortened URLs or us using Google Analytics, you can request a copy of the document by e-mail.